The first ever Six Day event took place in Islington in 1878. Now the sport is coming home. From October 18th – 23rd the World’s best track riders will compete at the Lee Valley Velodrome. With six nights of electric track racing and great entertainment, Six Day London is not to be missed. Get your tickets now to be part of this incredible event. Find out more
The world’s most successful road sprinter working with Six Day London to transform Six Day racing. Read more
Bringing to the event his passion, deep knowledge of track cycling and often expressed support for innovative and exciting racing. Read more
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using this website sixday.com (the 'Website') and in particular clause 12.3
The Website is owned and operated by Madison Sports Group Limited ('we'/'us'/'our'), a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 08673315 having our registered office at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4PE. Our VAT Number is: GB 185 0908 90. Our business address is 10 Triton Street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3BF.
We trade as “Six Day” and have a number of group companies, including Six Day Management (UK) Limited and Six Day Management Holland BV (our ‘Group’).
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
1.1 You will be able to access parts of the Website without having to register any details with us. However, from time to time certain areas of this Website may be accessible only if you are a registered user.
1.2 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
1.3 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is available to view and use 24 hours a day throughout each year however, this is not guaranteed. The Website may be temporarily unavailable at any time because of: server or systems failure or other technical issues; reasons that are beyond our control; required updating, maintenance or repair.
1.4 Where possible we will try to give you advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
2. Registering on this Website
2.1 When registering on the Website you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under your chosen username and password.
2.2 By registering on the Website you undertake:
2.2.1 That all the details you provide to us for the purpose of registering on the Website are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
2.2.2 You will notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided on registration
2.2.3 You are over 18 or if under 18 you have a parent or guardian's permission to register with the Website in conjunction with and under their supervision
2.2.4 To only use the Website using your own username and password
2.2.5 To make every effort to keep your password safe
2.2.6 Not to disclose your password to anyone
2.2.7 To change your password immediately upon discovering that it has been compromised
2.2.8 To neither transfer or sell your username or password to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than you to use them
2.3 You authorise us to transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity.
3. Eligibility to purchase from the Website
3.1 To be eligible to purchase the Goods and Services and use the Digital Content accessed on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts with us, you must:
3.1.1 Be 18 years of age or over
3.1.2 Be legally capable of entering into a binding contract
3.2 If you are under 18, you may only use the Website in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, you must not use our Website.
4. User Content
4.1 If you upload, or otherwise provide any information or content, including without limitation any comments to the Website (“User Content”), you grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable and worldwide right (but not an obligation) to use such content on the Website. User Content shall be treated as non-confidential, and non-proprietary.
4.2 Where User Content includes a comment, your username may be used and published in connection with such comment. We will not be responsible for the content or accuracy of any User Content.
4.3 You agree not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You represent and warrant that your User Content:
4.3.1 does not contain or condone any of the following: sexually explicit material; violence; material which is defamatory; material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise;
4.3.2 is not threatening, abusive or intimidating, or provided with an intent to harass, upset, alarm or embarrass any other person or cause needless anxiety;
4.3.3 does not infringe anyone else’s rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, contractual rights or any right of confidentiality or privacy; in particular, you should not submit content which includes music (unless you have written the music yourself or have a licence from the person(s) who wrote and recorded the music), or identifiable brands or logos, nor content which features any individual under the age of 14 without the consent of that individual’s parent or guardian;
4.3.4 complies with all applicable laws;
4.3.5 does not misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or falsely gives the impression that such content comes from someone else;
4.3.6 does not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g. criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.);
and you agree that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
5. Take Down Procedure
5.1 We may monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms, or for any other lawful reason. However, we have no obligation to look for, edit or remove any User Content for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms.
5.2 We reserve the right to remove any User Content at any time for any reason, at our sole discretion.
5.3 We are not liable for any User Content available on the Website. Where you have a good reason to believe that any User Content is in breach of these terms, is infringing your rights, or is otherwise illegal, you should notify us by clicking on the “Report as Inappropriate Content” button. We will then take appropriate action to investigate your report.
5.4 If you wish to take down any of your User Content from the Website at any time, you should notify us, setting out details of the User Content you wish to be taken down and where such User Content can be found (“Notified Content”). We will endeavour to respond promptly and to take down the Notified Content from the Website.
5.5 Given the nature of the internet, it is possible that other users may have shared, commented on, or re-posted User Content. Whilst we will endeavour to take down any Notified Content from the Website, we give no guarantee that the Notified Content will be taken down from other websites.
6. Intellectual property
6.1 The content of the Website is protected by copyright (including design copyrights), trade marks, patent, database and other intellectual property rights and similar proprietary rights which include, (without limitation), all rights in materials, works, techniques, computer programs, source codes, data, technical information, trading business brand names, goodwill, service marks utility models, semi-conductor topography rights, the style or presentation of the goods or services, creations, inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention, confidential information, know-how and any research effort relating to Madison Sports Group moral rights and any similar rights in any country (whether registered or unregistered and including applications for and the right to apply for them in any part of the world).
6.2 You acknowledge that the intellectual property rights in the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
6.3 You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
6.4 You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
6.5 You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
6.6 You acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from such material and content.
6.7 No licence is granted to you to use any of our trade marks or those of our affiliated companies.
7.1 It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
7.2 We will not be liable to you if the Website is unavailable at any time.
7.3 We attempt to ensure that the information available on the Website at any time is accurate. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of material on this Website. We use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of them. We make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
7.4 All drawings, images, descriptive matter and specifications on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description for your general information only and should be used only as a guide.
7.5 Any prices and offers are only valid at the time they are published on the Website.
7.6 All prices and descriptions supersede all previous publications.
7.7 Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available.
7.8 The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
7.9 We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the Website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7.10 We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Website.
7.11 We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you.
7.12 You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the Website or from any website linked to it.
7.13 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
7.14 We reserve the right to disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary should you breach this agreement.
8. Use of the Website
8.1 You are permitted to use the Website and the material contained in it only as expressly authorised by us and in accordance with these terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time without notice to you.
8.2 We provide access and use of the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8.3 We reserve the right to:
8.3.1 Make changes to the information or materials on this Website at any time and without notice to you.
8.3.2 Temporarily or permanently change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability to you or any third party.
8.3.3 Refuse to post material on the Website or to remove material already posted on the Website
8.4 You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
8.4.1 Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
8.4.2 Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise
8.4.3 Breaching any applicable local, national or international laws, regulations or code of practice.
8.4.4 Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
8.4.5 Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
8.4.6 Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
8.4.7 Interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to the Website.
8.4.8 Utilisation of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of the Website.
8.4.9 To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
8.4.10 To create and/or publish your own database that features all or substantial parts of the Website.
8.4.11 Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the prior permission of the owner.
8.5 In addition, you must not:
8.5.1 Knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website
8.5.2 Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
8.5.3 Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
8.5.4 Damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored or any software used for the provision of the Website.
8.6 A breach of this clause may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
9. Suspending or terminating your access
9.1 We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
9.1.1 You fail to make any payment to us when due.
9.1.2 You breach the terms of these terms and conditions (repeatedly or otherwise).
9.1.3 You are impersonating any other person or entity.
9.1.4 When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
9.1.5 We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
10. Linking to the Website
10.1 You must not create a link to the Website from another website, document or any other source without first obtaining our prior written consent.
10.2 Any agreed link must be:
10.2.1 To the Website's homepage.
10.2.2 Established from a website or document that is owned by you and does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are hosted.
10.2.3 Provided in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
10.2.4 Established in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
10.3 We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the Website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.
10.4 We reserve the right to withdraw our consent without notice and without providing any reasons for withdrawal. Upon receiving such notice you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
10.5 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
11. External links
11.1 To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
11.1.1 The privacy practices of such websites
11.1.2 The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
11.1.3 The use which others make of these websites
11.1.4 Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources.
11.2 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. Limitation of liability and indemnity
12.1 Notwithstanding any other provision in these terms and conditions, nothing will affect or limit your statutory rights; or will exclude or limit our liability for:
12.1.1 Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
12.1.2 Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
12.1.3 Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
12.1.4 Any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
12.2 We, and all members of within our Group, and our affiliates, will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or in respect of pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise for the below mentioned losses which you have suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter in these terms and conditions, including the use of, or inability to use, the Website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site, even if such losses are foreseeable or result from a deliberate breach by us or as a result of any action we have taken in response to your breach:
12.2.1 Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, revenue or anticipated savings)
12.2.2 Any loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
12.2.3 Any special or indirect losses or damages; or
12.2.4 Any loss of data or business interruption; or
12.2.5 Wasted management or office time; or
12.2.6 Any other loss or damage of any kind.
12.3 You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, our Group and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
12.4 This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
13.1 We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
13.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions in these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
13.3 All Contracts are concluded and available in English only.
13.4 If we fail, at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under these terms and conditions, it shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
13.5 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
13.6 No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction
14.1 The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
14.2 These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Website.
Click here to see Terms and Conditions.
Protecting your personal details on our website.
Last updated: 28 June 2015
Madison Sports Group Limited (registered number 08673315), whose registered office is at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE, knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
The Website is brought to you by Madison Sports Group Limited.
We believe it is important to protect your Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) and we are committed to giving you a personalised service that meets your needs in a way that also protects your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data, and tells you certain things we will do and not do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Website Terms.
When we first obtain Personal Data from you, or when you take a new service or product from us, we will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do or do not want to receive information from us about other services or products (as applicable). You can normally do this by ticking a box on an application form or contract. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at the address below.
Some of the Personal Data we hold about you may be 'sensitive personal data' within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, for example, information about your health or ethnic origin.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Madison Sports Group Limited of Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE. However, other companies within the Madison Group of companies, (including Six Day Management (UK) Limited and Six Day Management Holland BV) or other third parties, may in certain circumstances become data controllers of the Personal Data we hold about you. Please see clause 2.3 below.
1. Collecting Information
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
1.1 From you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your name, address, email address and phone number, date of birth, personal description and photographs, how you will pay for the product or service, financial and credit card information and your bank details.
1.2 From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
1.3 From documents that are available to the public and from other sources, such as the electoral register and other websites.
1.4 We may automatically collect technical information during each of your visits to our Website, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
2. Using Your Personal Information
2.1 Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business and we shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil these purposes:
2.1.1 To help us to identify you when you contact us.
2.1.2 To help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information we hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
2.1.3 To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
2.1.4 To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
2.1.5 To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
2.1.6 To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us, companies within the Madison Group and selected partners, unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
2.1.7 To keep you up to date with our member benefit scheme under which, as part of your membership benefits, we will give you membership information and details of discounts and offers we negotiate from time to time on behalf of our members. If you do not wish to receive this benefit, please write to our Data Protection Manager at the address given in clause 1 below.
2.1.8 We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
2.1.9 We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
2.4 We may allow other people and organisations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
2.4.1 If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
2.4.2 If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
2.6 In connection with any transaction which we enter into with you:
2.6.1 We, and other companies in our group, may carry out credit and fraud prevention checks with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. We and they may keep a record of the search. Information held about you by these agencies may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. These records will also be taken into account in credit and fraud prevention checks. Information from your application and payment details of your account will be recorded with one or more of these agencies and may be shared with other organisations to help make credit and insurance decisions about you and members of your household with whom you are financially linked and for debt collection and fraud prevention. This includes those who have moved house and who have missed payments.
2.6.2 If you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may share it with other people and organisations. We, and other credit and insurance organisations, may also use technology to detect and prevent fraud.
2.6.3 If you need details of those credit agencies and fraud prevention agencies from which we obtain and with which we record information about you, please write to our Data Protection Manager at Madison Sports Group Limited, Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE.
3. Protecting Information
We have strict security measures to protect Personal Data.
3.1 We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
3.2 We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
3.3 We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
3.4 It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
3.5 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4. The internet
4.1 If you communicate with us using the internet, we may occasionally email you about our services and products. When you first give us Personal Data through the Website, we will normally give you the opportunity to say whether you would prefer us not to contact you by email. You can also always send us an email (at the address set out below) at any time if you change your mind.
4.2 Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and webmails (messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered - this is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our control.
5. Storing Information
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer. These are called 'cookies'.
These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don't have to give the same information during one task
- Recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don't need to enter it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
See allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu to learn more about cookies.
Visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies for a video about cookies.
Users typically have the opportunity to set their browser to accept all or some cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that personalised services cannot be provided and the user may not be able to take full advantage of all of a website's features. Refer to your browser's Help section for specific guidance on how it allows you to manage cookies and how you may delete cookies you wish to remove from your computer.
Multiple cookies may be found in a single file depending on which browser you use.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide, as follows:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as a live chat session. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The list below shows the cookies that we use, other than those that are strictly necessary to this service. If you have any queries about these, or would like more information, please contact our Data Protection Manager at Madison Sports Group Limited, Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
analytics.js – Cookie Usage
Distinguishes unique users and throttles the request rate.
ga.js – Cookie Usage
Determines which domain to measure. Distinguishes unique users. Throttle the request rate,. Remembers the number and time of previous visits. Remembers traffic source information. Determines the start and end of a session. Remembers the value of visitor-level custom variables.
By using this website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
7.1 The Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
7.3 We exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third party websites.
8. Further Information
8.4 If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at the address noted above. There may be a nominal charge of £10 to cover administrative costs.
8.5 We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address above to update your Personal Data.
The first ever Six Day event took place in Islington in 1878. Now the sport is coming home. From October 18th – 23rd the World’s best track riders will compete at the Lee Valley VeloPark. With six nights of electric track racing and great entertainment, Six Day London is not to be missed. Get your tickets now to be part of this incredible event. Find out more
The free prize draw (“Promotion”) closes on 1 October 2015
These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Event and the admission to the Venue to attend any Session. All capitalised terms used in these Conditions shall have the meanings given to them in paragraph 46 of these Conditions. All Tickets are issued by or on behalf of Six Day London. Any person who purchases or possesses a Ticket, or uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
Hospitality – Note that the terms of paragraph 47 to 71 of these Conditions only apply to Hospitality Purchasers and Hospitality Guests.
Ticket Purchase and Delivery
1. Tickets may only be purchased from Six Day London or any Authorised Agent. TICKETS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE SHALL BE VOID AND MAY BE SEIZED OR CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR COMPENSATION.
2. Prices of Tickets may be changed from time to time. The current price will be confirmed before the purchase is concluded.
3. Six Day London reserves the right to limit, at the time of purchase, the maximum number of Tickets that any person may purchase. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household. Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without prior notice and without refund any Tickets purchased in excess of this number unless the purchase of such excess was due to our error. ‘Bots’ or other forms of ‘ticket harvesting’ software, including but not limited to: software that runs automated tasks over the internet and/or that can replicate the online purchasing activity of multiple persons shall not be used to facilitate the purchase of Tickets. Where Six Day London reasonably believes that Tickets have been obtained in this manner such Tickets shall be voidable and Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without prior notice and without refund.
4. Tickets may not be purchased by any person under the age of 16 years. The nominated payment card or the registered bank account used to purchase Tickets must be registered in the name and address of the Ticket Purchaser. Six Day London reserves the right to refuse any application for Tickets from any person who fails to comply with this condition or to cancel any Tickets purchased in breach of this condition. 4. Six Day London reserves the right to issue Tickets in hard copy or as electronic tickets.
5. If any Tickets have not been received seven days before the relevant event, the Ticket Purchaser should contact the relevant customer service centre (details of which will be given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale) quoting the booking reference number given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale.
6. If, in the opinion of Six Day London, there is not enough time to deliver hard copy Tickets to the Ticket Purchaser before the relevant Session, Tickets will be issued as electronic tickets or (at the choice of Six Day London) made available for collection by the Ticket Purchaser from the Venue on the day of the Session and the Ticket Purchaser will be advised at the time of purchase of the arrangements for the collection of the Tickets. The Ticket Purchaser must collect the Tickets in person and will be required to produce the relevant booking reference number, the payment card used to purchase the Tickets and photographic proof of identity.
7. It is the Ticket Purchaser’s responsibility to check his/her Tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets should be checked on receipt and the Ticket Purchaser should contact the relevant customer service centre as soon as possible if there is a mistake.
8. If specific access or facilities are required, for example wheelchair access, the Ticket Purchaser should notify the relevant Authorised Agent from whom the purchase is being made prior to purchase and they will endeavour to accommodate the request.
Ticket Use & Prohibitions on Transfers
9. Tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED, EXPOSED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR TRANSFERRED OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED. Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without refund any Tickets which Six Day London reasonably believes have been or are intended to be resold, offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed in breach of these Conditions.
10. If more than one Ticket is issued to a Ticket Purchaser, the Ticket Purchaser must retain one Ticket for his/her personal use. Any remaining Tickets may only be used by persons who are known to the Ticket Purchaser personally (and who did not become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Ticket) who accompany the Ticket Purchaser to the Session and subject to the following conditions:
a. any such Tickets must not be offered publicly (including on any website, social media site or other public forum) whether for sale, as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer and the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets by the Ticket Purchaser to such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets must not be for a value greater than the Original Sale Price of the Ticket;
b. the Ticket Purchaser must bring these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations to the attention of such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets and the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets by the Ticket Purchaser must be made strictly subject to these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations;
c. these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations shall be binding upon such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets in full, save that such persons shall not have any right to sell, transfer or dispose of their Ticket to any other person and only the original Ticket Purchaser shall have the right to a refund from Six Day London in respect of such Tickets under paragraphs 30 to 33 inclusive to of these Conditions;
d. the Ticket Purchaser shall ensure that such recipients of his/her Tickets comply with these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations and Six Day London reserves the right to cancel the Ticket Purchaser’s own Ticket and refuse the Ticket Purchaser admission to and/or eject the Ticket Purchaser from the Venue without refund or compensation in the event of a breach of these Conditions and/or any applicable Venue Regulations by any such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets.
11. Notwithstanding paragraph 10 above, it is an essential condition of the issuance of each and every Ticket and the right of admission to the Venue that, the Ticket must not be:
a. transferred, used or otherwise disposed of in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating a third party’s business; and/or
b. transferred, used or otherwise disposed of:
i. in relation to any promotional or commercial purpose (including any competition, advertising, promotion, auction or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake, whether for a business or a charity or otherwise); or
ii. to enhance the demand for any other goods or services; and/or
c. transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket; and/or
d. transferred, used, combined with or incorporated as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service; and/or
e. combined with any other good(s) or service(s) (including as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service),
in each case without the prior written approval of Six Day London.
12. In the event that Six Day London, the Official Ticket Agent, or any Authorised Person reasonably suspects that a Ticket Holder has obtained their Ticket(s) from an unauthorised source or in breach of these Conditions, the Ticket Holder shall, upon request by Six Day London, the Official Ticket Agent, or any Authorised Person give a full explanation as to how and from whom (including full contact details) his/her Ticket(s) have been obtained and at what price. If a Ticket Holder fails to provide a reasonably satisfactory explanation, Six Day London may cancel the Ticket(s) and refuse the Ticket Holder admission to and/or eject the Ticket Holder from the Venue without refund or compensation.
13. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraphs 10 or 11 of these Conditions may be cancelled by Six Day London and any Ticket Holder seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action.
Venue Entry & Requirements
14. If a Ticket Holder fails to comply with applicable Venue Regulations, he/she may be refused admission to the Venue or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Venue Regulations, these Conditions will prevail.
15. Admission to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket and (if required by Six Day London and/or any Authorised Person) photographic proof of identity and proof of age. One Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age (including, for the avoidance of doubt, babes in arms). A valid Ticket permits the Ticket Holder to view the Session from the seat indicated on that Ticket (or, in the case of Hospitality Guests, access to the track centre) or such other alternative seat as Six Day London may allocate acting reasonably. The Ticket Holder is not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Session, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Session. Any Ticket Holder leaving the Venue will not be re-admitted and no pass-outs will be permitted.
16. For the purposes of safety, security and/or checking compliance with these Conditions, each Ticket Holder shall, if requested by any Authorised Person, co-operate and comply fully with the instructions and guidelines of such Authorised Person (including by producing a valid Ticket and photographic proof of identity and proof of age). A Ticket Holder may be required to submit to a body and possessions search & screen process for the purposes of identifying any Illegal or Prohibited Item or Restricted Item on their person, and any refusal by the Ticket Holder may result in refusal of admission to the Venue or eviction from the Venue without refund or compensation. Any identified Illegal Items shall be handed over to the Police. Any identified Prohibited or Restricted Items which are surrendered by a Ticket Holder as a condition of entry to the Venue shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily and will be unable to be reclaimed by the Ticket Holder and shall be disposed of without liability.
17. Six Day London and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to the Venue or eject from the Venue without refund or compensation any Ticket Holder who:
a. is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety;
b. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any Illegal or Prohibited Item including, without limitation,
i. firearms & ammunition (including component parts) or replica or imitation firearms or ammunition; all types of knives and bladed items; offensive weapons or implements, such as extendable batons, or any items modified into weapons or replica or imitation weapons; controlled drugs; explosives, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters or replica explosive devices; personal protection sprays, laser pointers & strobe lights; glass bottles and glass receptacles (medication bottles for personal use excluded); hazardous and/or toxic materials; cans or any other item that an Authorised Person considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere with the safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person or security at the Venue;
ii. phone jammers, radio scanners and walkie-talkies; personal/private wireless and 3G or 4G access points/hubs (smart devices are permitted but must not be used as wireless access points to connect multiple devices);
iii. hard cool boxes;
iv. compressed gas containers (otherwise than required for personal medical purposes);
v. protest material of any kind, including banners, clothing, signs or materials displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images;
vi. tents, spray paint or any other item which could be used to demonstrate within the Venue, sabotage or damage property;
vii. any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages (of whatever nature) which Six Day London believe are for promotional or ambush marketing purposes;
viii. any tripods, monopods or video camera equipment whatsoever, including 'Selfie Sticks' or equivalents (whether or not for personal use); and any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capturing still or moving pictures) other than for personal use;
ix. bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards, scooters, wheeled footwear, prams and children’s buggies and similar items; and
x. pets or animals (other than guide/service dogs);
c. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, possesses or uses within the Venue any Restricted Item which, in the reasonable opinion of an Authorised Person, might compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment or comfort of any person at the Venue, such as, without limitation, large flags, banners and flag poles, oversized hats, large umbrellas, noisemakers such as vuvuzelas and whistles, horns, air horns, drums, rattles, and musical instruments;
d. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue any alcohol, food and/or non-alcoholic drinks (other than small amounts of food and non-alcoholic drinks for personal consumption);
e. whilst within the Venue or vicinity thereof, engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour
f. whilst within the Venue, enters or circulates in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not permitted; or interferes with the competition, or competitors or participants; or stands on seats; or climbs lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions;
g. is reasonably suspected by an Authorised Person of having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence within the Venue or the vicinity thereof; and/or
h. whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, fails to comply with instructions from any Authorised Person;
i. whilst within the Venue, damages, interferes with or tampers with any property of any third party;
j. whilst within the Venue, smokes in any area where smoking is not permitted or uses an e-cigarette in any area where smoking is not permitted;
k. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, sells, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any sponsorship, promotional or commercial items or materials (of whatever nature) without the prior written authorisation of Six Day London (and the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within the Venue);
l. whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, engages in any form of activity related to marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, ambush marketing), or conducts any commercial activity whatsoever, or offers (either for free or for sale), sells or possesses items with intent to sell (including, without limitation, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items and literature), in each case without the prior written authorisation of Six Day London;
m. whilst within the Venue hangs or drapes any flag or banner over any signage within the Venue;
n. whilst within the Venue, engages in any form of gambling, or uses any computer and/or mobile device (including any portable, laptop or handheld computer) to engage in any online betting activities in relation to the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of the Event, or records, compiles, transmits or disseminates (by any means) any scoring, statistical or other data for the direct or indirect purposes of gambling or gaming;
o. offers to any third party any bribe or other reward to fix or contrive in any way or otherwise improperly influence the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of the Event and/or otherwise contacts or attempts to contact any player, coach, team or Event official for a corrupt or improper purpose; and/or
p. is under the age of 16 years unless accompanied by his/her parent or guardian or other adult who is responsible.
18. No Ticket Holder shall be permitted to enter, attend or remain in attendance at the Venue where that person is banned by the Venue Owner from attending the Venue or by any competent authority and/or sports governing body from attending the Venue or the Event (or sports events more generally) and/or from receiving any Ticket (or tickets generally in respect of sports events).
19. Ticket Holders must retain their Ticket at all times whilst within the Venue and Tickets must be produced for inspection upon request by any Authorised Person. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation.
20. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Six Day London, the Authorised Agents, the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. THE LIABILITY OF SIX DAY LONDON AND THE AUTHORISED AGENTS SHALL (IN AGGREGATE) OTHERWISE BE LIMITED TO THE REFUND SET OUT IN PARAGRAPHS 30 to 33 (INCLUSIVE) OF THESE CONDITIONS (including as they apply to Hospitality in accordance with paragraph 61).
21. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to attendance at the Event which have been arranged by the Ticket Holder are at the Ticket Holder’s own risk and none of Six Day London or the Authorised Agents shall be responsible to the Ticket Holder for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment and goodwill.
22. THE TICKET HOLDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY BROUGHT TO AND INTO THE VENUE. NONE OF SIX DAY LONDON, AUTHORISED AGENTS, THE OWNER OF THE VENUE OR ANY AUTHORISED PERSON ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGE OF A TICKET HOLDER’S PERSONAL PROPERTY.
Media & Recordings
23. Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a Ticket Holder within a Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The Ticket Holder shall not, except for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes and in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description or result and/or statistics of a Session or the Event (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, or to assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities.
24. Each Ticket Holder attending a Session:
a. acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded in a number of media and publicly disseminated;
b. agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
c. acknowledges and agrees that Six Day London is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings; and
d. hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to Six Day London a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free and worldwide licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within a Venue in breach of paragraph 23 of these Conditions.
Refunds, Exchanges & Cancellation
25. The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined below or as required by English law.
26. Six Day London reserves the right not to replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
27. Six Day London reserves the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of any Session or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), force majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither Six Day London, or any Authorised Agents will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraphs 30 to 33 of these Conditions.
28. As soon as possible after Six Day London becomes aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of a Session, all available information will be posted on www.sixday.com or will be emailed to the Ticket Purchaser but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether a Session has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
29. A Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a. the Session is stopped for any reason after it starts; or
b. the start of a Session is delayed for any reason but commences on the date originally schedules for the Session; or
c. the start time of the Session changes but not the date.
30. Six Day London shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances:
a. if the Session is postponed before the start and the Session is not rescheduled; or
b. if the Session is postponed before the start of the Session and the Session is rescheduled to another date (whether at the original Venue or at a different Venue); or
c. if the Event is cancelled; or
d. if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under English law.
31. If a Session is postponed before its start and the Session is rescheduled to another date (whether at the original Venue or at a different Venue), the Ticket Holder may:
a. (if the Session is rescheduled to another date at the original Venue) either use the original Ticket for the rescheduled Session or apply (via the Ticket Purchaser) for a refund; or
b. (if the Session is rescheduled to a different Venue) either exchange the Ticket for a Ticket of the same or lower price category for the rescheduled Session (subject to availability) or apply (via the Ticket Purchaser) for a refund.
32. The Ticket Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by English law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
33. Where paragraph 30 or 31 of these Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If Six Day London initiates a refund process under sub-paragraphs 30(a), (b) or (c) of these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within ten working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Session or the cancellation of the Event. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. Six Day London shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of paragraphs 10 or 11 of these Conditions.
34. Information about a Ticket Purchaser is gathered and stored to identify the Ticket Purchaser and for administration, communication, marketing, enforcement and access control purposes.
36. SAVE AS REQUIRED BY ENGLISH LAW, NONE OF SIX DAY LONDON OR ANY AUTHORISED AGENT ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR ACCIDENTAL DESTRUCTION OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OR ANY FINANCIAL OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THEREFROM.
37. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary in that jurisdiction, and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity, enforceability and/or legal effect of such remaining Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
38. SIX DAY LONDON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE AMENDMENTS TO THESE CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WHERE IT HAS A VALID REASON TO DO SO (including, without limitation, a change in the security or public safety requirements of any Venue). A full copy of the latest version of the Conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available as part the ticketing information at http://sixday.com/tickets-and-hospitality/tickets/ and, upon request, from Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom. Six Day London shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes via email to the Ticket Purchaser’s email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser’s application if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer.
39. Any information requests or other correspondence in relation to these Conditions should be in writing in English and delivered by hand, email or sent by recorded delivery post to Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom and email@example.com].
40. Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or his/her eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that Six Day London may have. No failure or delay by Six Day London to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right.
41. All Tickets (and the copyright in all Tickets) remain the property of Six Day London. In the event of any breach of any of these Conditions by a Ticket Holder, Tickets must, upon the request of any Authorised Person, be delivered up to that Authorised Person. Such actions are without prejudice to other remedies which Six Day London.
42. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions.
43. Any person not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 save that all the provisions of these Conditions shall be enforceable by the Authorised Agents.
44. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder’s attendance at a Session will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Six Day London, the Authorised Agents reserve the right to pursue any legal proceedings in a competent court in the defendant's domicile, which proceedings shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
45. These Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
46. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
“Authorised Agents ” means all persons appointed by or on behalf of Six Day London in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, the Official Ticket Agent, the Official Hospitality Agent; Hospitality Retailers, official partners, sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters and licensees who are legally and contractually entitled to sell or distribute of Tickets;
“Authorised Person(s)” means collectively all Event management, Venue management, Police, public bodies and agencies responsible for safety and security in connection with the Event or the Venue or a Session, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers;
“Conditions” means these conditions and the Venue Regulations which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on behalf of Six Day London from time to time;
“Event” means the Six Day London, the Cycling event organised by Six Day London and to be hosted at the Venue in October 2015;
“Face Value” means the specified price of the Ticket only (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon) as stated on the relevant Ticket, and excludes any Handling Fee (or part thereof) or other fees or charges paid by the Ticket Purchaser in respect of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
“Handling Fee” means the fee payable per Ticket transaction or order, charged in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket, for the processing and delivery of Tickets in that transaction or order (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon);
“Hospitality” means hospitality for a Session, which shall include a an access pass into the centre of the track, together with additional benefits not offered with standard Tickets such as the right to complimentary food and beverages during a Session;
“Hospitality Guest” means any individual with the right to receive Hospitality, including (without limitation) guests and clients of the Hospitality Purchaser or any person to whom the right to Hospitality was issued or transferred in accordance with these Conditions;
“Hospitality Purchaser” means the individual or entity which has purchased Hospitality through an Authorised Agent;
“Hospitality Retailer” means the Official Hospitality Agent, the Official Ticketing Agent, and such other third parties as Six Day London authorises to sell Hospitality;
“Illegal or Prohibited Item(s)” means those items specified in paragraph 17.b of these Conditions and any other items from time to time prohibited from being brought into the Venue;
“Lead Name” means the individual making a Hospitality booking;
“Official Hospitality Agent” means Sportsworld Group Limited of TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 NQL, the official appointed hospitality agent of Six Day London, acting as agent for Six Day London
“Official Ticketing Agent” means Ticketmaster UK Limited, of 2nd Floor Regent Arcade House, 19 – 25 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TS, the official appointed ticket agent of Six Day London, acting as agent for Six Day London;
“Original Sale Price” means the specified price of each Ticket or Hospitality plus any Handling Fee (or part thereof), including any applicable VAT and other charges necessary to effect the sale or trade of that Ticket or Hospitality (including postage or courier charges);
“Restricted Item(s)” any item which, in the reasonable opinion of an Authorised Person, might compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment or comfort of any person at the Venue such as, without limitation, the items referred to in paragraph 17.c of these Conditions;
"Session" means a session of cycling competition that forms part of the Event, to which a Ticket allows admission to spectate;
“Six Day London” means Six Day Management (UK) Limited of Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom;
"Ticket" means the evidence (whether a hard copy or electronic form) of a personal revocable licence from Six Day London for an individual to attend a particular Session at a particular Venue in accordance with the details indicated thereon, and in repsect of Hospitality, refers to the document(s) evidencing the right to receive Hospitality and access the Venue;
"Ticket Holder” means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred;
“Ticket Purchaser” means the individual who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets through any Authorised Agent(s);
“Venue” means the entire premises of a stadium where a Session is scheduled to take place including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by Six Day London in connection with the staging of the Event at the Venue; and
“Venue Regulations” means any conditions of admission (including as to security, public order and safety) issued by the Venue and applicable to the Event or any Session, and which are brought to the attention of Ticket Holders.
47. Paragraphs 48 to 71 below apply to all Hospitality Purchasers in addition to all other Conditions. All Hospitality Guests are also Ticket Holders for the purposes of these Conditions. Any person accepting the right to receive Hospitality, or using or attempting to use Hospitality, shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
48. Hospitality Guests are granted access to the track centre and may view the Session from the area for which the Hospitality has been purchased. HOSPITALITY GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOCATED A SEAT IN THE SEATING BOWL OF THE VENUE. HOSPITALITY DOES NOT OFFER ALLOCATED SEATING, BUT PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE TRACK CENTRE WHERE LIMITED UNALLOCATED SEATING IS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. PLEASE CHECK WHEN BOOKING IF YOU REQUIRE A SEAT. The Hospitality area in the track centre may not be suitable for young children and infants, and Hospitality Purchasers should use their discretion in decicing whether to invite young children and infants as Hospitality Guests.
49. Hospitality can be purchased via the Hospitality Retailers and may be sold directly by Six Day London. HOSPITALITY PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE SHALL BE VOID AND MAY BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR COMPENSATION.
50. All Hospitality Retailers act as agent on behalf of Six Day London.
51. Regardless of the Hospitality Retailer through which the Hospitality has be purchased, all Hospitality bookings shall be managed by the Official Hospitality Agent and the Hospitality Purchaser (and the Lead Name if different) agrees that their details, (and those of the Lead Name), will be passed to and processed by the Official Hospitality Agent (Sportsworld), and will be used being used for administration, communication, marketing, enforcement and access control purposes.
52. The Lead Name must be 18 (eighteen) years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the booking and accepts these Conditions. If the Lead Name is purchasing on behalf of a company or other entity which is the Hospitality Purchaser, they confirm they have the authority to bind the Hospitality Purchaser to these Conditions. The Official Hospitality Agent will only deal with the Lead Name in all subsequent correspondence, including relating to changes, amendments and cancellations. The Lead Name is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect of the Hospitality Purchaser and any other person on the booking and for passing on any information regarding the booking or any changes made in relation thereto, to all persons on the booking. All Hospitality documentation will be sent to the Lead Name.
53. All communications relating in relation to Hospitality must be from the Lead Name in writing and in English and delivered by hand, email or sent by recorded delivery post to the Official Hospitality Agent at Sportsworld Ltd, 1-3 Union Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1RP and firstname.lastname@example.org or, upon request of the Official Hospitality Agent, to Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom and email@example.com.
54. If the Lead Name does not use the Hospitality they have booked personally, they must inform the Official Hospitality Agent of one of the Hospitality Guests who is a responsible adult acting for the Hospitality Purchaser, who will be responsible for all Hospitality Guests during the Session.
55. Prices of Hospitality may be changed from time to time. The current price will be confirmed before the purchase is concluded. All bookings for Hospitality must be paid for in full at the time of booking by debit or credit-cards accepted by the relevant Hospitality Retailer. The Official Hospitality Agent may also accept payment by same-day bank transfer. Hospitality Retailers reserve the right to charge a credit card fee of 2% (inc. VAT). All payments must be in Great British Pounds Sterling. Any currency conversion costs, bank charges or any other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne in full by the Hospitality Purchaser and shall not be deductible.
56. All contracts for Hospitality shall, subject to receipt of all payments due, come into existence upon issuing an email confirmation to the Lead Name. It is the Lead Name’s responsibility to check the email confirmation and inform the relevant Hospitality Retailer immediately if anything is incorrect; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
57. Six Day London will issue detailed Hospitality documentation for all Hospitality bookings and these will be forwarded to the Lead Name by the Official Hospitality Agent. It is the Lead Name’s responsibility to check that all details about their Hospitality booking are correct in the Hospitality documentation; mistakes cannot always be rectified. This Hospitality documentation and all the information contained therein will be deemed to be part of these Conditions. Hospitality documentation will be sent approximately 1 week prior to the Event date. Outline Event information is available from the Event website, www.sixday.com or by emailfrom the Official Hospitality Agent. The Event website contains up-to-date information about the itinerary of the Event. Should there be a discrepancy between the information in the Hospitality brochure, or the Hospitality documentation, the information in the Hospitality documentation supersedes that in the brochure and will be considered the most up-to-date and accurate.
58. If after despatching the Hospitality documentation Six Day London becomes aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of a Session or any details of the Hospitality are materially changed, all available information will be posted on the Event website or will be emailed to the Lead Name but it is the responsibility of the Hospitality Guest to ascertain whether a Session has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
Hospitality Refunds, Exchanges, Cancellation and Amendments
59. The sale or other issuance of any Hospitality is final and non-refundable except as outlined below or as required by English law.
60. Six Day London reserves the right not to replace or accept any Hospitality documentation that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Hospitality documentation which is unreadable or incomplete.
61. The provisions of paragraphs 29 to 33 of these Conditions (refunds, exchanges and cancellation) apply in the same way to Hospitality Purchasers as they do to Ticket Purchasers and refunds or exchanges of Hospitality are only permitted in the same circumstances as are permitted for refunds or exchanges of Tickets in accordance with those paragraphs. References in those paragraphs to “Face Value of a Ticket” shall, in respect of Hospitality, be to the price paid to Six Day London by the Hospitality Purchaser for the Hospitality.
62. Six Day London reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the details of Hospitality offered at a Session, including reasonable changes to menus advertised.
Hospitality Guests & Prohibitions on Transfers
63. HOSPITALITY IS STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED, EXPOSED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR TRANSFERRED OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED. Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without refund any Hospitality which Six Day London reasonably believes has been or are intended to be resold, offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed in breach of these Conditions.
64. Where Hospitality is purchased for more than one person, Hospitality Guests must be known to the Hospitality Purchaser personally (and not have become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Hospitality). Hospitality Guests must be accompanied to the Session by the Lead Person or the individual notified in accordance with paragraph 54. The transfer of Hospitality to Hospitality Guests is subject to the following conditions:
a. Hospitality may not be offered publicly (including on any website, social media site or other public forum) whether for sale, as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer and the sale, transfer or disposal of any Hospitality by the Hospitality Purchaser to their Hospitality Guests must not be for a value greater than the Original Sale Price of the Hospitality;
b. the Hospitality Purchaser must bring these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations to the attention of their Hospitality Guests and the sale, transfer or disposal of any Hospitality by the Hospitality Purchaser to Hospitality Guests must be made strictly subject to these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations;
c. these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations shall be binding upon the Hospitality Purchaser’s Hospitality Guests in full, save that such persons shall not have any right to sell, transfer or dispose of their Hospitality to any other person and only the original Hospitality Purchaser shall have the right to a refund from Six Day London in respect of such Hospitality in accordance with these Conditions;
d. the Hospitality Purchaser shall ensure that their Hospitality Guests comply with these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations and Six Day London reserves the right to cancel the Hospitality Purchaser’s own Hospitality and refuse the Hospitality Purchaser or any of its Hospitality Guests admission to and/or eject the Hospitality Purchaser or any of their Hospitality Guests from the Venue without refund or compensation in the event of a breach of these Conditions and/or any applicable Venue Regulations by any of their Hospitality Guests, or if the Hospitality Purchaser engages in any ambush marketing in connection with the Event.
65. The provisions of paragraph 11 (restrictions on uses of Tickets) applies to Hospitality in the same way as it does to Tickets.
66. Any Hospitality offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraphs 10 or 11 of these Conditions may be cancelled by Six Day London and any Hospitality Guest seeking to use the Hospitality may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action.
Insurance, liability and indemnity
67. For the avoidance of doubt the limit on liability set out in paragraph 20 (under which the LIABILITY OF SIX DAY LONDON IS LIMITED TO THE REFUND SET OUT IN PARAGRAPHS 30 to 33 (INCLUSIVE) OF THESE CONDITIONS) applies in respect of Hospitality.
68. It is the Hospitality Purchasers’ responsibility to ensure that they, and if applicable their Hospitality Guests, are adequately insured. Six Day London strongly recommends that insurance is obtained, which should include cover against irrecoverable cancellations costs, cancellation or postponement of the Event or a Session, the cost of cancellation by the Hospitality Purchaser and assistance in the event of accident or illness.
69. If the Hospitality Purchaser is, or if applicable its Hospitality Guests are, a corporate entity, the Hospitality Purchaser shall also, at its own expense, effect and maintain in force with respect to and for the duration of this contract appropriate public liability insurance.
70. Hospitality Purchasers shall indemnify and keep indemnified Six Day London and its Authorised Agents for all loss or damage to property at the Venue and for expenses, costs or claims suffered or incurred by them during or as a result of the Event arising from or caused by (whether directly or indirectly) the acts or omissions of the Hospitality Purchaser or its Hospitality Guests.
Hospitality Customer Services
71. Complaints about Hospitality arrangements must be immediately notified to the Official Hospitality Agent. If the Official Hospitality Agent’s action in response is not satisfactory please follow this up within 28 (twenty eight) days of the Event by writing to Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom giving the booking reference and all relevant information.
Terms & conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
How to enter
Winner selection and notification
English Law applies
Terms & conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
How to enter
Winner selection and notification
English Law applies
Terms & conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
How to enter
English Law applies